Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seneschal announces Twitter

[avatar]



After some discussion with members of the Ministry of Stuff concerning whether the account should be "RTSeneschal" or something, it was decided that a Twitter account called @BaronHooligan would suffice to allow your Prime Minister (that would be me) to twoot things to anyone who cares what he (that would be me) wants to twoot about.

So, while I have never twooted before, and also can't promise when I'll twoot for the first time, I guess those of you who know how to do such things can "Follow" me or whatever.

I promise not to twoot about when I need to visit the restroom and stuff (otherwise, why do we have GoogleTalk?!), and, while serving as Seneschal, I will probably try to restrict my twooting to Talossan governmental matters. Any guidance in what might or might not be good twoot-fodder will be welcome. Anything the government does (like the bureau reorganisations currently going on) might be twooted, even though any Wittsters will also be obviously aware of them. Will that be overkill? How should I know? I have never used this twooter thing ever before.

There is also another Twitter account, of course, @Talossa, which currently has over 100 followers and which the government (specifically the Ministry of Stuff) will work to make more active.

Hooligan
Future Twooter