Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Approval of Guest: Michael Pope


[image]

The Office of the Prime Minister
__________________________

L'Óifisch del Seneschal


Approval of a Wittenberg Guest

This morning, His Majesty the King forwarded me an email he received from the 24th Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Talossa, a man who served in that office longer than any other, leading the government during six consecutive Cosas, and for over three years.

My famed and esteemed predecessor has requested, and I have (with unspeakable joy) granted, the permission required by 35RZ2, The Wittenberg is for Talossans Act, to be a guest here on Wittenberg.

It is with incredible pleasure that I am able to re-introduce to these pages the great former Talossan (and yes, I have already begun the begging process to convince him to re-embrace his Talossanity by reclaiming his lapsed citizenship)....
Michael Pope!!!

And a very Happy Monarchy Day to us all!

Hooligan