Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Advice to Witt Posters


[image]
The Office of the Minister of Immigration
________________________

L'Óifisch del Ministreu d’Inmigraziun



Azul! 
My fellow Talossans I must bring this issue up with all of you. 
There has been a LOT of bickering, mud slinging, and overall unpleasant behavior as of late on this forum. This NEGATIVE behavior is driving away prospective citizens. I have gotten e-mails from prospective citizens that tell me they are not interested in pursuing citizenship because they thought that Talossa was a fun, on-line place to belong, not a place to feel stressed or even feel that they have to side one way or another. There may not be any pushing by any one person, side or group however, when reading the recent threads I can understand how an outsider may feel like this, and why they do not want to join. 

Look at some of the recent threads and ask yourself from an outsiders position what it says to you.


Audradâ d'Aurìbuérg