Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Resignation of Scribe

Firstly, I must apologize for my disappearance. I have grossly neglected my duties.
Secondly, as the Scribery has been plagued by the absent, I feel I must regrettably remove Eiric Vürinalt and Stéafan D'Unmortadel as deputies, thanking them for their services in the past.
Thirdly, I must thank Marti-Pair Furxheir and Alexandreu Davinescu for their continued dedication to the Scribery.
Fourthly, I would like to point out to everyone who may not already be aware, but Alexandreu Davinescu has been doing an outstanding job of doing my job for me.
Finally, and most sadly and belatedly, I must resign as Scribe. I should have done this quite a while ago, and I'm surprised that I was unable to find any evidence that I had been removed from office (as would have been beyond reasonable).

Post-Finally, seriously, Alexandreu Davinescu is really good at this Scribe thing.


Vitxalmour Conductour